The most beautiful and innovative case for the Raspberry Pi that I can find.
- Simple, clean design with easy access to all inputs and outputs (addition of GPIO cable support to be included in the final design)
- MicroUSB power relocated to the same side as USB and Ethernet ports for tidy cable management.
- Raspberry Pi snaps into place – secure, no rattling, and easily removable.
- Internal mounting holes for attaching the case directly to your project / prototype.
- Removable cover for hiding the RCA and 3.5mm audio ports when not in use.
- ‘Smoke’ tinted acrylic covers for a clean look while leaving the Raspberry Pi visible.
- Simple, flat covers to make it easier for you to create your own and customize the look of the case.
- Top and bottom covers to make the case attractive when sitting either flat or on its side.
- Open top design with mounting points to allow user made, custom design extensions and stacking of components above the Raspberry Pi.
- SD card doesn’t protrude from the case – looks attractive, easily removable, protected from accidental knocks